Classified Ad Center
Southern California Tax Professionals offers it's members a free area to post ads. Are you looking to share an office space, hire an employee, sell your practice? If so, this is the area to post your ad. Send an email to Debbie Miller with the information you would like to post on the E-Classified section. Please include all contact information and when you would like the ad to start. Once your ad is finished, please email Debbie to remove it from our page.
This is FREE for all of our SCTP members, Non-Members are $20.00 for 2 months per ad. All ad's are published in the SCTP newsletters.
It pays to become a member of our organization. For more information on how to join SCTP view our membership area.
This is not for commercial gain. Ads are for members/non-members to advertise for help, sell their practice, looking for an employee and items in these categories.
For the complete SCTP classified advertising policy and procedures document, click here
August 9, 2018
EA., is looking to buy a tax practice.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 12, 2018
Experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper/Tax Preparer
Tax & Accounting Firm located in Kearny Mesa looking for a professional, motivated individual to join our team!
- Minimum 3 plus years experience in QuickBooks Pro
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience in Tax Preparation – 5 plus years
- Proficient in Lacerte tax software, or able to learn quickly
- Professional and Positive demeanor, works well in a team environment
- Strong Initiative, Organized, Attention to detail, Trustworthy, Reliable and Prompt
- Must possess great time management skills w/ability to prioritize efficiently & meet deadlines
- Sub lease office space is negotiable
- Bring your clients with you
- Please send your resume w/references and salary history to Lisa@LindgrenFS.com
Edward J. Lindgren, EA
Lindgren Financial Services, Inc
May 23, 2018
Experienced Tax Preparer Wanted
Tax Preparer wanted for this tax season and future seasons. Part-time position, 20-30 hours per week. Flexible hours. Comfortable environment, relaxed yet professional, centrally located in San Diego. Growth opportunity. Possible post season work. Very competitive compensation.
- Prepare Individual, Fiduciary, Corporate, and Partnership Returns
- 5+ years experience
- Experience with ISOs, ESPPs, and 1031 Exchanges a plus.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Have a valid PTIN & EA or CPA License (or CTEC minimum)
- Knowledge of current tax laws
- Must be punctual, reliable and self-motivated
- Proficient in ProSeries (Huge plus, but not mandatory. Can train.)
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Please send your resume or qualifications to Robert@SanDiegoTaxProfessionals.com
Robert L. Freidson, EA
San Diego Tax Professionals
May 3, 2018:
FOR RENT. TAX OFFICE SHARE IN LA MESA $350/MO INCLUDES UTILITIES, PHONE, ISP. YOUR PRIVATE OFFICE, SHARE LOBBY, KITCHEN, CONFERENCE ROOM.
CONTACT PATRICIA GODFREY, EA AT
December 4, 2017:
Wealth Alliance is an east county firm with a focus on QUALITY looking for experienced Tax Professionals.
We are looking for someone to fill a permanent year-round position as well as two seasonal preparation positions.
Duties will include:
~ Preparation of Individual, Business and Trust tax returns
~ Research tax related issues
~ Answering IRS & FTB Correspondence, Collections and follow-up activities
~ Client communication & follow up
Ideal candidate will have current EA and/or CPA license and experience/skill in the following areas:
~ Individual Tax Preparation
~ Corporate Tax Preparation
~ Attention to detail and accuracy
~ Organized and efficient
~ Current PTIN
Please send resume along with references and telephone numbers. email@example.com
Jason Barney, ChFC, EA
Wealth Alliance, LLC
Southern California Tax Professionals website. All content, photos, documents, website design, forms, are property of debwebdesigns.com. Unauthorized use or duplication is prohibited.
2012-2018, Copyright, author and creator, Debbie Miller, debwebdesigns.com ©