Resource Center

How to choose a tax preparer?

Access information for the Tax Professional; forms, publications, current news and tax tools for your business.

Circular 230 PDF

Taxpayer Advocate Service, resources for the taxpayer.

IRS News Releases and Archives

Internal Revenue Manual:

Internal Revenue Tax Code:

Social Security Administration:

Replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S:

Where is my Refund?



State of California Franchise Tax Board:

Board of Equalization:

California Forms and Publications:

Revenue and Taxation Code:

California Tax Service Center:

CTEC- California Tax Education Counsel:



About an Enrolled Agent:  An Enrolled Agent, EA., is licensed by the federal government and represents  taxpayers before the IRS. EA's prepare individual, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and other tax entities. To find an EA in your area, visit