Fred Wollman earned his Certified Financial Planner “CFP®” credential in 1984, Master Planner Advanced Studies “MPAS®” designation in 2015 and the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation “AIF®” in 2018. He holds securities registrations 7, 63, and 24. He is registered in twelve states in addition to holding a California life and disability insurance license. From 1987 through 1990, Fred taught the CFP classes to aspiring financial professionals at San Diego State University. Fred is the author of Rewriting Your Financial Narrative.
He is on the board of the Valley Center Trails Association and the ECOLife Conservation and a member of 1% for the Planet.
Fred and his wife of thirty-eight years, Kathy, live in Valley Center, CA with a cat, dog, and two horses. Fred spends his down time relaxing with yoga, tai chi, riding horses and when he can get really away, backpacking the Anza Borrego Desert, Mt. San Jacinto or the California Sierra Nevada Mountains with Kathy and the kids.
- What is the story you keep telling yourself about money?
- Does your story align with your personal reality?
- When is saving for your kid’s college is a bad idea?
- When is a growing economy & rising stock market a very bad thing.
- Do you know you have enough $$ to retire? Or just think so? And how to tell the difference.
- Three potential deal killers for your retirement cash flow.